Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby

Have you ever felt like you're a baby Christian? Well, I did... and I actually do right now. I woke up this morning with a headache because of my noisy neighbors then... I YELLED! Oops... then there was a bubble thought--I shouldn't be like that. I'm sorry, Lord.


Thank God because He said in Luke 18:1, we should pray at all times and not lose heart. So, I prayed a little prayer and didn't lose heart because of what I did. I'm not perfect, I know that. I shouldn't be mad at myself if I commit mistakes. I do unpleasantries everyday... but I thank God because I'm on my way to perfection. We are on our way to perfection... and that's when He comes back for us.


It's so good to feel like you're a baby and that your heavenly Father loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment